Wednesday, October 22, 2014

 I had my birthday party at Boondocks in Kaysville this week and it was SO MUCH FUN!  The best part was being treated special. I was able to spin the birthday wheel, I got 200 extra tickets, had a delicious gluten free pizza and had fun with my family and friends.
 This is me in front of my favorite game.....skeeball.
 My sister and her son playing air hockey.  I tried to distract her as much as possible so her 5 year old could score some points on her :)
 My son and my sisters son shooting bad guys. Where else can a 21 year old have fun with a 5 year old?
 AJ and Ella riding motorcycles with the wind blowing in their hair.
 Bowling for dollars.....ok, just kidding just for fun
 Me and my sister before getting drenched on the Boats.  Thank you very much to the Boat guy for soaking us! NOT!
Maddie and Sofie playing in the little kids area.  Thanks Boondocks for a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment